About This Training
The State of Nevada has selected ORION Damage Assessment Solution by IT Futurity as the approved statewide application for disaster preparedness, damage assessment and recovery. This training is geared toward emergency managers, first responders, public works personnel, inspectors and CERT members.
See the flyer for more information
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
A working lunch will be provided as part of this training.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Great Basin College
Room DCIT 203
1500 College Parkway
Elko, Nevada 89801
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Regional Emergency Operations Center
5195 Spectrum Blvd.
Reno, NV 89512
Upon completion of this training, participants will have knowledge of:
- Conducting a residential, business, public/infrastructure and agriculture property assessment.
- Understanding the ORION dashboard and mobile app.
- A thorough understanding of the field collected data and administrative and project management functions in the ORION dashboard.
- Creating a public infrastructure pre-plans/pre-loading and how to utilize the ORION Solution to assist in your public assistance projects.
- Performing several assessments using their own mobile devices with con dence and success.